Visit The Outboard Wizard’s website for genuine BRP OMC Evinrude parts at 10-50% off list prices.
Dlewis13
I have a blown 1998 Johnson 115TSLECM. My lower Unit is fine. I melted a piston due to over heating. I found a guy with rebuilt parts for a 2003 Johnson 90 J90GLTSA. The Block was just professionally honed. Comes with carbs, midsection with trim tilt pump in great condition, crankshaft, pistons/rods, pan cowlings, and tons more including hardware. My question is, can I rebuild my engine with these parts because a 90hp would push my boat just fine? I’m new to this and just looking for answers before I go buy a potentially new one. 
Quote 1 0
outboardwizard
As long as both engines are 60 degrees, the power head swap will work out fine. You must use the throttle body and carburetors from the 90 hp powerhead for it to work. Any questions give me a call or text (631)-514-1525, 7-8 (am or pm), is best time to reach me. EST time zone, Lindenhurst, Suffolk County, NY.
Ralph, The Outboard Wizard
Owner, Lindenhurst Outboard Service Inc. since 1979 +
Websites: "Outboard-Wizard" a few domains since 2001 - 
Ebay Store: Outboard Wizard  The Outboard Wizard - Power Seller
You Tube: See me here!
Quote 0 0
outboardwizard
As long as both engines are 60 degrees, the power head swap will work out fine. You must use the throttle body and carburetors from the 90 hp powerhead for it to work. Any questions give me a call or text (631)-514-1525, 7-8 (am or pm), is best time to reach me. EST time zone, Lindenhurst, Suffolk County, NY.

Ralph, The Outboard Wizard
Owner, Lindenhurst Outboard Service Inc. since 1979 +
Websites: "Outboard-Wizard" a few domains since 2001 - 
Ebay Store: Outboard Wizard  The Outboard Wizard - Power Seller
You Tube: See me here!
Quote 0 0