Visit The Outboard Wizard’s website for genuine BRP OMC Evinrude parts at 10-50% off list prices.
I have a evinrude starflight 100 hp motor. I believe the motor is about a 1970's motor. I want to drain the oil in the lower unit to replace it with new, does anyone know how much, and what kind of oil i should use. also do i fill it from the same place i drain it at?


Quote 0 0

Any marine Store can help you , if is a manual shift then u need manual "lower unit" oil..Check Boaters world or West Marine..

Quote 0 0

Helllo your engine will need premium blend or 80 weight electric shift oil.

Ralph, The Outboard Wizard
Owner, Lindenhurst Outboard Service Inc. since 1979 +
Websites: "Outboard-Wizard" a few domains since 2001 - 
Ebay Store: Outboard Wizard  The Outboard Wizard - Power Seller
You Tube: See me here!
Quote 0 0