Visit The Outboard Wizard’s website for genuine BRP OMC Evinrude parts at 10-50% off list prices.
Ajdurden
I tried to get information on an out board motor I came across by using the model and serial number chart but couldn't figure anything out. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.
Model #: 100883B
Serial #: E01572
Just looking for year and HP.
Quote 0 0
taglic
According to the chart I found online it's a 1968 100 HP Evinrude. Go to this BRP/OMC site and you can look it up.  http://epc.brp.com/SiteMods/BRP_Public/BRP_Public_Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.aspx%3fbrands%3dej%26lang%3dE%26dealerlocator%3dno&brands=ej&lang=E&dealerlocator=no
Carl Tagliabue
Quote 0 0
Poss272

Hi, I'm also looking for info on my Johnson 25hp. 

I don't have any numbers except the silver disc on the head which reads AO605140.  Can anyone help? 

I've had a look at the BRP link above but I just get lost in it.  

Quote 0 0
taglic
Send me a picture of the motor if possible and maybe I will be able to tell what year it is. I'm not a "shop owner", just an enthusiastic member of the Antique Outboard Motor Club. Send it to carl.tagliabue@gmail.com 

Carl Tagliabue
Quote 0 0
Poss272

Finally found someone who could ID my Johno.  No wonder no "new" mechanics couldn't.  It's a 1974 Australian "Other" model.  Other meaning, government or business model.

Quote 0 0