Visit The Outboard Wizard’s website for genuine BRP OMC Evinrude parts at 10-50% off list prices.
frank030
I think i have a 25 hp johnson?I was told its a 93 but i dont think so. the plate on the transom mount is gone. On the freeze plug it has G3008509 which i think is the serial number. i would like to know what year? and the model #? and the hp?is that actually the serial #?  the # on carb is E0432700 and the starter capacitors are 582508 17EQ-OA, hope that helps,, my buddy tells me i dont have a power pack  is that what you mean by pack.

many thanks!!!
Quote 0 0
outboardwizard

Hello will need a model # for exact year . if not p/n on pack or carb# will help narrow down

Ralph, The Outboard Wizard
Owner, Lindenhurst Outboard Service Inc. since 1979 +
Websites: "Outboard-Wizard" a few domains since 2001 - 
Ebay Store: Outboard Wizard  The Outboard Wizard - Power Seller
You Tube: See me here!
Quote 0 0
JT

I have similar problem Johnson 115 serial number G04751057. Only have lower unit.  Need to know model number or year.  Or where to ask someone who can direct me to the information source.

Quote 0 0
RamRod

have a 9.5 Johnson, which needs some repair, but the model tag is missing.  the freeze plug shows: J3409975 so i was just trying to figure out the model number &/or the yr to order correct parts. thanks,

Quote 0 0
edd

I have a Johnson outboard im trying to find info on i only have the last 3 (2rv) of the model# the serial # is 0 03635324 i also have a frost plug # of g3869728, I was told that it is a 1997? just wanting some info thanks

Quote 0 0