Visit The Outboard Wizard’s website for genuine BRP OMC Evinrude parts at 10-50% off list prices.
jmorgans
The boat:

24' Eastern center console, 7'8" beam, approx. 2900-3200 lb. fully loaded and fueled.

The engine: new 2007 115 h.p. Evinrude E-Tec, 15 total hours on it, configured for XD100 pure synthetic.

Current prop: Evinrude #763471, 15x15" aluminum, brand new (no nicks or dings).

Current performance: 5300 rpm (30 kts.) WOT trimmed out.  Currently cruising at 3800 rpm (19-21 kts.).

The Envinrude manual states I should be spinning between 5500 and 6000 rpms.

Through the first 10 hours of operating the boat has been extremely fuel efficient, burning 1.86 gph at approximately 4 mpg.

Best prop selection to get her into the rpm sweet spot without affecting fuel efficiency?  Thanks in advance.  You guys have a greate site.
jmorgans
Quote 0 0
jmorgans

Two weeks, 37 views, and not a single response.  Is there really anyone monitoring these forums??  I sent a separate email to their shop last week and didn't get any response there either....

jmorgans
Quote 0 0
outboardwizard

Hello sorry for delay there has been some trouble getting to high end of operating range with v-6 gearcase. total hp can be verified with test wheel but I would start with viper or rebel prop and raise engine height. each bolt hole can raise rpm 150. any questions call 631-514-1525 thanks Ralph

Ralph, The Outboard Wizard
Owner, Lindenhurst Outboard Service Inc. since 1979 +
Websites: "Outboard-Wizard" a few domains since 2001 - 
Ebay Store: Outboard Wizard  The Outboard Wizard - Power Seller
You Tube: See me here!
Quote 0 0
jmorgans

Thanks.  What is the basic difference between the two (BRP's marketing is the same for each), and which size(s) would you recommend I order?

jmorgans
Quote 0 0