Visit The Outboard Wizard’s website for genuine BRP OMC Evinrude parts at 10-50% off list prices.
divinbob

engine has about 40 hours on it.no oil light int at times horn sounds may just beep.now oil light on all the time and horn will sound if ran.pulled oil pressure switch.checked for pressure from vro pump need to know what oil pressure should be when running.grounded brown wire with black trace and light still stays on when going through check mode.oil did push from switch port but is this low pressure.auto mech just trying to fix my own   

divinbob
Quote 0 0
outboardwizard

Hi-

Ralph (The Outboard Wizard) will be sending you a response/answer as soon as he gets back to the shop this morning. Thanks for your patience.

As always, if your question/problem needs an urgent reply, feel free to try reaching him on his cell phone (631) 514-1525.

Thanks-

Gail

Administrative Assistant

Ralph, The Outboard Wizard
Owner, Lindenhurst Outboard Service Inc. since 1979 +
Websites: "Outboard-Wizard" a few domains since 2001 - 
Ebay Store: Outboard Wizard  The Outboard Wizard - Power Seller
You Tube: See me here!
Quote 0 0
outboardwizard

Hello I will need to verify year and HP  but it sounds like the oil pump is bad you can install a pressure gauge by removing the oil pressure switch and installing a test gauge and pressure should read between 40 and 50 lbs any questions call 631-514-1525 thanks Ralph

Ralph, The Outboard Wizard
Owner, Lindenhurst Outboard Service Inc. since 1979 +
Websites: "Outboard-Wizard" a few domains since 2001 - 
Ebay Store: Outboard Wizard  The Outboard Wizard - Power Seller
You Tube: See me here!
Quote 0 0