Visit The Outboard Wizard’s website for genuine BRP OMC Evinrude parts at 10-50% off list prices.
hoot712

The no oil alarm has come on several times. I can check the oil system and everthing appears to be working fine, the alarm goes away and the engine will run fine for 50 hrs, then the same problem.  Had to use the boat to go help a stranded customer, alarm went off halfway out the no wake zone.   Shut the engine down continued on just the stbd.  Tried 3 times on the way out to the boat and keep getting the alarm.  Spent 30 min trying to start other boat. Decided to tow them in.  Fired up both engines and ran with no problems at 2400 towing the other boat for 1 hour.  Any suggestions, Thanks in advance.

Quote 0 0
outboardwizard

Hello a new map is available for false no oil signals and should resolve issue. I would also check oil lines for air bubbles in line to verify oil pump working ok.

Ralph, The Outboard Wizard
Owner, Lindenhurst Outboard Service Inc. since 1979 +
Websites: "Outboard-Wizard" a few domains since 2001 - 
Ebay Store: Outboard Wizard  The Outboard Wizard - Power Seller
You Tube: See me here!
Quote 0 0
hoot712

Thanks I have check the lines several times for air and they are clean.  I am ordering service manuals from u for both these engines.

Quote 0 0