Visit The Outboard Wizard’s website for genuine BRP OMC Evinrude parts at 10-50% off list prices.
86angler
Launched the boat this season, boat started fine, took it out try to get it up on plane and it bogged down and stalled. couldn't get it started, got towed back in, checked and had water in the fuel (even thought I just put new fuel in the tank). Put a temporary 5 gallon tank on the motor and it started and ran fine on the trailer. Took it back out, same thing it bogged down and stalled, was able to get it back in by pumping the primer bulb. Mechanic thoughts screens in the up lifter might be clogged. That checked out fine, EMM checked out fine. Could this be an issue with the fuel, we didn't put any 4+2 in the temp tank?
Quote 0 0
Tylerbruntzel
You have 2 stroke oil in the injection tank right? Rebuild your low pressure pump cheap and wont hurt if it dosnt fix it, I would test fuel in water again I'm not sure if I believe that did you change both water fuel separator filters? Sounds to me like a fuel delivery issue I'm going through the same thing with my ficht motor and if it was water in fuel it would start and die immediately it wouldnt run while pumping bulb, Why your at it change your primer bulb a bad bulb can be the issue and easy fix and your spark plugs make sure there champion OEM plugs there's no cross reference if you see some Ngk that says its cross reference trust me dont use it. Your outboard will be fully tuned up now rebuild your low pressure pump. Then if your still having problems buy a high pressure pump. Whatch this video. 

You will be better off than I am I figured this out on my own with out help no one on this forum answers.
Please help me with my outboard i need to fish (:
Quote 0 0
outboardwizard
Hi- This is Ralph's assistant...Summer is a very busy time- If you do not receive an answer as quickly as you need it (or not at all),
please try to reach Ralph directly by cell or text at 631-514-1525.
You can also call the shop (if Ralph not there, several certified mechanics are available for assistance) or the office manager-
Always best to reach Ralph directly, but as you would expect, he must give priority to his customers. Thanks- Kathryn
If needed, email's are evinrudeparts@yahoo.com   and outboardwzard@yahoo.com
Ralph, The Outboard Wizard
Owner, Lindenhurst Outboard Service Inc. since 1979 +
Websites: "Outboard-Wizard" a few domains since 2001 - 
Ebay Store: Outboard Wizard  The Outboard Wizard - Power Seller
You Tube: See me here!
Quote 0 0
Tylerbruntzel
Found my problem bad manifold in low pressure pump tried to upload the pic but it's to big I found a split on the green manifold on the low pressure pump also a split hose number 23 on diagram upper lift pulse hose check your bottom one while your at it I bet you if you do everything I've said, filters plugs low pressure pump rebuild and check hoses for kinks or splits your problems will be solved. 
Please help me with my outboard i need to fish (:
Quote 0 0