Visit The Outboard Wizard’s website for genuine BRP OMC Evinrude parts at 10-50% off list prices.
Bobby14
Bought a 1968 Larson Tri-hull with a evinrude 1967 100 Hp starflite. Motor would not start. Found pulse pack defective and replaced. Removed voltage suppressor as per install manual. Started Motor and it ran perfectly. Took it out the next weekend and motor wouldn't start and fuel was leaking from fuel line quick disconnect. Replaced quick disconnect and tried to start. Would not start. Pumped ball and noticed fuel leaking from drain hose on starboard side of motor. Found a severely damaged fuel line from filter to carb and replaced. Also found plugs fouled and replaced. Now the motor starts but only runs approximately 10 seconds. It appears the fuel pump is working correctly. I turned the motor over with fuel line disconnected and observed fuel pulsing out. Need some help to isolate the problem.
Quote 0 0
Tylerbruntzel
put fuel mix in a spray bottle spray into carbs if it stays running as long as your spraying rebuild fuel pump if that does not fix it it's in the carbs rebuild carbs make sure floats are not stuck if you haven't rebuilt carbs watch videos and be careful make sure to let carbs sit in carb cleaner over night then blow out all small ports with air, sounds like sticking floats to me
Please help me with my outboard i need to fish (:
Quote 0 0
Tylerbruntzel
You will find carb rebuild kits online for your motor or at evinrude johnson dealer 
Please help me with my outboard i need to fish (:
Quote 0 0