Visit The Outboard Wizard’s website for genuine BRP OMC Evinrude parts at 10-50% off list prices.
  • tilt trim question

tilt/trim stopped working. Does not make any noise at all; however, the tilt/trim works fine if I hold down a circuit breaker reset button on the...

1 0 2,694

Started by DIY

• Lower Unit Shifter Adjustment

1988 Cobra... According to Stuart Hastings, the shifter height should be 7 13/64" from casing to the top of the shifter. With about...

0 0 3,252

Started by Hozer

• Water enters when floating.

When driving or running engine, no water enters the boat. When floating with the engine off, water enters the rear of the engine compartment at 5 gal...

0 0 1,520

Started by gus

• over heating boat

I have a 1990 bayliner 22 ft stern drive ski boat with an omc cobra v8,like a 302 ford.I have had it for 6 years,no problems,last year it started to...

0 0 2,070

Started by rascal

• 1989 four winds

can someone help please i just bought this boat. and it has problems. when going forward it jumps a Little i thought it was the gears so i puled it...

0 0 1,769

Started by bigred

• Trim Problem!!

Hey, Was wondering if anyone heard of the problem of power loss or lugging when running around 3/4 to full throttle and trying to trim up? I run a...

0 0 1,754

Started by Shreadhead